Buying a cell phone case is no laughing matter. Your phone needs protection from damage-causing drops, yet still needs to function optimally. We compared two of the most popular cell phone cases on the market today: Utomic Edge protection system, which consists of four corner protectors and an oleophobic touch sensitive screen and Lifeproof FRĒ which is Lifeproof’s most minimalist cell phone case. Here’s what we found.
- Cost: Utomic Edge: $40 vs Lifeproof FRĒ: $80.
- Utomic Edge doesn’t interfere with sound quality vs Lifeproof FRĒ’s potential to interfere with sound quality.
- Utomic Edge has normal touch screen sensitivity vs Lifeproof FRĒ’s reduced touch screen sensitivity.
- Utomic Edge has no screen glare vs Lifeproof FRĒ screen glare.
- Utomic Edge allows phone’s beauty to shine through vs Lifeproof FRĒ’s design, which covers up a phone.
- Utomic Edge does not interfere with wireless signal vs Lifeproof FRĒ’s potential for signal interference.
- Utomic Edge's protection system allows easy use of iHome and other speaker devices without having to take it off.
As you can see, Utomic Edge “edges” out the competition when it comes to cell phone protection that helps maintain a phone’s beauty, while keeping from interfering with its functionality, and at an affordable cost. For 25% off your entire online order and shipping shipping, enter coupon code UTOMIC25 when ordering online at www.utomic.com.